Sometimes an extra set of hands can make all the difference.
On-call: when we need help with office related activities;
On-call: when we need help organizing and preparing for program launches or presentations;
On-call: when we need help the day of an event;
When we need help or additional help on existing Foundation committees.
1. Contact us to get started.
2. An in person interview to discuss interests, potential placements
3. Placement ‘Meet and Greet’ orientation
4. Volunteer placement begins
5. Debrief upon conclusion of the placement term.